The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations and the Organization of American Women in Public Relations (Women in PR North America) are pleased to announce they have developed a new annual leadership conference, designed to meet the professional education needs of female executives and to provide valuable insights for career growth.
The inaugural conference will be held virtually on October 6, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT, and will bring together public relations professionals to share ideas, contacts, and experiences, and to advocate for major issues directly affecting women working in the PR industry today.
Conference speakers are leading career coaches and public relations professionals that want to help female executives move into a leadership position. The conference will also have a broad appeal to any women working in the workforce that are looking for career and leadership training.
2021 Women in Public Relations Leadership Conference Sessions Include:
- Deborah Stellingwerff, Career Coach and Consultant: Personal Leadership to Bounce Back from (and avoid) Burnout
- Michelle Enjoli, Career Development Coach: How to Improve Your Net Promoter Score as a Professional
- Stéphanie Virchaux, Empowerment Certified Coach & Energy Healer: How To Use Emotional Intelligence To Improve Your Leadership
- Vicky Boudreau, CEO & Founding Partner of bicom: Learn How To Say Yes! Seize Opportunities While Maintaining Your Unique Personality
- Jessica Manca, Managing Mindspaces Coaching: How to Bring Your Ultimate Future Forward in Your Career
- Michele Dye, CEO Dyenamic Career Goals: Calm the Chaos at Work The 3-Step Plan to Start Thriving at Work
- Sarah Mawji, Global Brand and Senior Media Consultant: Personal Brand Awareness For Your PR Career
- Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Location: Online
- Time: 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
- Register: https://womeninpr.com/event/2021-virtual-conference-women-in-public-relations/
Organized by Talia Beckett-Davis, CEO of Women in PR North America; Therés Amee, CEO of Prowess Productions Inc; and Annmarie Mercieri Colonna, Founder of AMC Consulting, the Women in Public Relations Leadership Conference provides the opportunity for business leaders to network with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and discuss how to overcome career challenges.
“As we host our inaugural conference online in 2021, we look forward to offering attendees the same engaging event program, networking, and learning opportunities. Hosting our first conference online presents our organization with the unique opportunity to connect with our global community without boundaries.”
“We are looking forward to hosting this new annual leadership conference to help shape the future of our profession,” explained Talia Beckett-Davis, Founder and CEO of Women in PR North America.
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with event speakers through the fireside chat sessions. The Women in PR North America virtual conference has been designed to mirror past face-to-face events, using one of the fastest growing event technologies to engage attendees, and provide one-on-one networking opportunities.
Women in PR North America is introducing innovative new initiatives to enable groups of PR practitioners across the Americas to advocate for major issues directly affecting women working in the PR industry today.
In addition to our digital events, courses, and programs, Women in PR North America published a new in-depth research report in 2020 –contributing significantly to the gender equality discourse in public relations.
About Women in PR North America
The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (Women in PR Canada®) and American Women in Public Relations (Women in PR USA®) is an influential network of leading businesswomen striving for excellence in the field of public relations. Together, our organizations form the networking group Women in PR North America®.
- American Women in Public Relations
- Canadian Women in Public Relations
- Deborah Stellingwerff
- Jessica Manca
- Leadership Conference
- Michele Dye
- Michelle Enjoli
- Public Relations Academy
- Sarah Mawji
- Stéphanie Virchaux
- Talia Davis PR
- Vicky Boudreau
- Women in PR Leadership
- Women in PR North America
- Women in Public Relations
The Organization of Canadian Women in Public Relations (Women in PR Canada) and American Women in Public Relations (Women in PR USA) is a network of leading business women striving for excellence in the field of public relations. Together, our organizations form Women in PR North America.