- This event has passed.
Virtual Workshop: Get More Clients in 72 Hours
It’s not enough to create a simple informational website and leave it there to be found. Your website is prime Internet real estate and you need to use it as a resource to help you find potential clients (or event attendees).
If you want to host a virtual event that will get you noticed, you need to work on your online presence as a vital component.
You will learn how you can organize your very first (or even your 15th) event with less stress and more fun than you ever imagined. We walk you step-by-step through the process, and even share our own systems to make planning easy.
The Women in PR North America online workshop covers everything you need to know, from choosing a format to selling tickets to profiting from after-event sales.
- Understand Your Website Goals & Audience
- Design Your Website User Flow
- Use Your Website To Develop Trust With Your Prospects
- Use Your Website To Showcase Your PR Expertise
- Use Your Website To Highlight Your Media Page
- Use Your Website To Highlight Your Opt-In Offer
- Creating Your Virtual or In-Person Event Experience
- Planning Your Event Team
- Strategies to Sell Tickets & Fill Seats for Your Virtual Event
- How to Make Money Before, During and After Your Event