- This event has passed.
Virtual Panel: Reputation Management for Brands
Have you had to counteract negative publicity for your personal brand, your organization or your PR client online? What did you do? Did it work? If you had the opportunity to do it again, what would you do differently?
In the Women in PR virtual panel discussion, our speakers discuss how to manage the reputation management strategy for a brand.
- Talia Beckett Davis, Founder and President of Women in PR North America
- Jennifer Knight, Owner of Jennifer Knight Consulting
- Darian Kovacs, Founding Partner of Jelly Marketing
- Mary Charleson, President of Charleson Communications
- Karen Speirs, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at Best Buy Canada Ltd.
Online reputation management, also called ORM, refers to building, improving, or restoring your brand’s name on the Internet. We will show you how to take control of your reputation online by employing various strategies that are both proactive and reactive (for any damage control needed).