- This event has passed.
Virtual Panel: Navigating A Woman’s Career in Public Relations
Join Women in PR North America for a 90 minute virtual panel discussion on career offroads and onroads – navigating a woman’s career in business. It is based on a Harvard Business Review report entitled “The Hidden Brain Drain: Off-Ramps and On-Ramps in Women’s Careers.”
Our panelists share personal insights on career off-ramps and how these off-ramps have impacted their careers. They share strategies to on-ramp after taking time off to raise children, care for elderly parents, or to manage other life experiences.
As a bonus, we have recorded audio discussions from our panelists on negotiating tips, confidence advice, mentorship, career inspiration and thoughts on gender diversity in the workplace.
- 90 minute video on demand panel discussion (recording from our live event)
- 9 audio lessons (BONUS follow-up discussions from our panelists)
- Interviews with 5 accomplished women in the field
- Unlimited access
- Natalie Langston, TV Host, Producer, Journalist, Emcee & Brand Ambassador; Fitness & Health Reporter, BC Living.
- Ange Frymire Fleming, President, Vocal Point Communications; Professor, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Charmaine Hammond, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Resilience and Team Building Expert, Hammond International Inc
- Leeann Froese, Owner, Town Hall Brands
- Robin Cook Bondy, Communications Manager, Nature’s Path Foods
- Shonali Burke, President & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
You have the talent and the ability to achieve what you never thought possible – whatever level you’re at in your journey. Choose to enroll yourself in new opportunities. Choose to invest in your education and professional development. Take our online courses taught by PR industry experts.
Our organization is contributing to North America’s image as a leader in the public relations industry. We aim to be an important source of information for women in the field, a key player in the rapidly changing industry, and a global champion of women business leaders.