- This event has passed.
Online Training – Instagram Marketing Strategy
April 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$297
Please join American Women in Public Relations and Canadian Women in Public Relations (Women in PR North America) to learn how to use Instagram to build your brand, get media attention and find new customers.
Your brand needs to have an Instagram marketing strategy to meet its online business objectives. You need a strategy that is focused on where your audience is spending the most time and you need to ensure that everything you post is worth your effort.
We will show you how you can set up your Instagram account for success right from the start. You will explore best practices for engaging with an online community through Instagram and learn how to identify key stakeholders. If you are already active on Instagram, this program will help you rework the account you already have for even better results.
We will focus on the fundamental steps in building your Instagram marketing campaign while focusing on what’s working best for growing your reach and retaining a healthy, active community online today.
Here’s what you can expect from the Instagram Marketing Strategy training:
- Part 1: Instagram for your business brand. Learn how to find new customers on Instagram!
- Part 2: Plan your Instagram content. Make your content work for you.
- Part 3: Create engaging Instagram posts that your customers will love.
- Part 4: Building a responsive audience and encourage your Instagram followers to take action.
- Part 5: Maximize your posting time on Instagram. We share the exact tools that we use for our business!
- Part 6: Drive new sales for your business using the right content on Instagram.
- Part 7: Bringing it all together to ensure that your strategy is working for you.