Our organization has been formed to enable groups of public relations women leaders across North America to come together to share ideas, contacts and experiences. We would like to ask YOU to share YOUR expertise with our network! Interested in helping us, help you?
We invite you to submit a how to video in an area of your professional expertise and related to any topics of public relations and/ or women in business.
- Your video post must be original and not previously published. However, you are welcome to turn a previous blog post into an in-depth how to video post.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product/ service or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- You must mention Women in PR USA or Women in PR Canada in your video introduction.
- You must include a brief written introduction of your video content for your post.
- You agree not to publish the video anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to Women in Public Relations. The video will be published privately for our membership.
- You may provide byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your social media usernames (optional).
- You may include a brief biography to help us introduce you to our membership.
- Your video lesson should be at least 5 – 10 minutes long and no more than 30 minutes.
- Your video will be shared with our membership and embedded in our members site.
- Please submit your video to Women in PR in a format suitable to upload to our Vimeo and/ or You Tube channels.
If you have any questions about your video submission and/ or topic choice, please contact us to discuss further.
How do I record a video post?
If you would like to create a video post for Women in PR, but you don’t know where to start, here are a few helpful online resources:
- 10 Steps to Successful Video Blogging
- Shoot videos with your cell phone
- Turn your iPhone into a movie camera
- Video recording tips
- Audio recording tips
- How to shoot video for the web
- Record your blog with multiple cameras
- Video project ideas
Please submit your video by December 31, 2017 to be promoted at our upcoming fall events.