- This event has passed.
Visual Communications and Infographics Conference – Portland, Oregon
April 18 - April 20
Join Women in PR USA at the Ragan Visual Communications and Infographics Conference in Portland, Oregon. Harness the power of video and visuals to tell your brand story.
Visual content is the most effective way to deliver powerful messages to your employees and customers.
Ragan’s Visual and Video Communications Summit will teach PR and internal communications professionals how to create infographics, images and videos that “wow,” even on a shoestring budget. Learn how to connect with all your audiences through visual storytelling that stands out from the content clutter on social media, your intranet and the web.
At this conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Move audiences to action with video and visual stories that grab attention and don’t let it go
- Produce expert-looking visual content despite small budgets and lack of advanced equipment
- Expertly optimize each piece of content for social media, intranet and web distribution
- Visualize data in meaningful ways that prove your point and please executives
- Master executive interviews with tactics for finding and drawing out leaders’ stories
Visuals matter in communications. The story and values they communicate matter even more.
That’s where communicators like you come in.
Join us at the Visual Communications and Infographics Conference, taking place April 18–20 in Portland, Oregon. This three-day event covers video, infographics, social media and data visualization, with a focus on the stories and values they communicate.
Members and friends of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations can save $250.
The conference features speakers from Google, Condé Nast, Lehigh Valley Health System, Yelp and more.
Don’t let your story go untold. Join us!