- This event has passed.
Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference – Washington, D.C.
March 7 - March 9
Join Women in PR USA in Washington, D.C. at the Ragan conference that for 30 years has been the go-to resource for speechwriters and executive communicators searching for top training and networking opportunities.
Walk away inspired, informed and ready to take on any assignment after you learn from your peers in government, corporate, university and nonprofit organizations.
Featuring keynotes with:
- Michelle and Barack Obama’s chief speechwriters
- Chief speechwriter for FBI Directors Christopher Wray, James Comey and Robert Mueller
- Former executive communicator for Microsoft’s president of entertainment
- Panel of White House speechwriters spanning 30 years of presidential speechwriting
- Ways to employ vivid language that will motivate people to take action
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your organization and build trust with your principal
- Tips to get the skinny on your new leader and write better speeches, even without one-on-one interaction
- Best practices to establish a thought leadership platform that’s authentic to your principal and advances your organization’s brand and business goals
When strategically crafted and expertly delivered, your addresses can result in long-term change for individuals and organizations alike.
These are the types of speeches the experts at the 30th Annual Speechwriters and Executive Communicators Conference write—and they want to show you how.
As a member or friend of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations, you’ll save $250 on this event!
This is a unique opportunity to hear speechwriters from the White House, the FBI, Microsoft, Nissan Motor Corporation and more.