- This event has passed.
Social Media Conference at Disney World – Florida
March 14 - March 16
Join Women in PR USA at the Ragan Social Media Conference for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications at Walt Disney World® Resort.
As the digital landscape becomes more crowded and audience attention spans shrink, how can you stand out online?
At this conference you’ll learn how to craft content that sizzles across platforms, best practices for boosting consumer engagement and excitement, tactics to embrace social media trends and insights on how you can balance social media changes with an ever-growing list of PR, internal communications and marketing responsibilities.
- How to build sustainable relationships with social media heavyweights
- What it means to measure social media—and how you can do it cheaply
- Tips to solve problems within your Facebook communities and foster an environment of growth and interaction
- What executives should share online—and how they should engage on social platforms
Every social media professional wants to be the belle of the ball.
She’s the communicator with the most innovative ideas, expertly crafted content and track record of success that makes employers take notice.
You can make that dream come true at the Social Media Conference for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications March 14-16 at the Walt Disney World Resort.
As a member or friend of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations, you’ll save $250!
Hear how communicators at Disney Parks, Amazon, Vox.com and more use practical tactics to achieve magical results.
Save your spot today and prove yourself as an exceptional social media pro.
- March 14
- March 16
- Event Categories:
- Conferences, PR Events
- Event Tags:
- American Women in Public Relations, Ragan Communications, Ragan PR Daily, Social Media for Public Relations, Talia Davis PR, Walt Disney World, Women in PR Florida, Women in PR North America, Women in PR USA
- Ragan Communications