- This event has passed.
Role of Communications in Creating Best Places to Work Conference – Las Vegas
October 16 - October 18$1,545
The Role of Communications in Creating Best Places to Work Conference takes place Oct. 16–18 at Zappos HQ in Las Vegas, and will teach communicators to build culture and encourage healthy, motivated workforces.
Organized by Ragan Communications, the conference features speakers from organizations that have been recognized as great workplaces, sharing their best practices for communicating culture and purpose.
See speakers and sessions from: Zappos, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and more!
Sessions for this conference include:
- The role of manager communications in creating great places to work
- How Zappos communicates fun and weirdness to create a great workplace
- How to build a communications strategy that doesn’t collect dust
- Communicating your organization’s purpose to employees using visual storytelling
- Using technology as an accelerator to drive stronger leadership connections
- How nontraditional online communication channels can connect more employees to your mission
- Get employees to love their jobs: Make them CEOs
*** The first 100 conference registrants will be entered into a drawing for a $500 Zappos gift card. ***
If you thought great workplaces involved employees playing ping-pong in the breakroom, think again. Greatness occurs when employees know their roles in carrying out the organization’s purpose. The people driving these messages are communicators just like you.
Meet the innovators who are inspiring employees to have fun and be themselves a work—which is all that’s really necessary to build a great workplace. Join us!
Register today and leave with these new skills:
- Disrupt your communications to create an emotional bond between employees and the organization
- Give managers the tools to communicate each employee’s part in driving the organization’s success
- Craft a communications plan that reflects your organization’s culture and purpose
- Demonstrate ROI and evaluate whether employees perceive your communications as authentic