- This event has passed.
PR Lounge – Career Conversation – Online
April 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Join American Women in Public Relations and Canadian Women in Public Relations online in our PR Lounge for a conversation about navigating your career in business/ public relations. This online discussion will connect participants across North America.
Most professional women step off the career track at some point in their lives whether it be to raise children, care for elderly parents, or to manage other life experiences.
- What off ramps have you taken?
- How have off ramps impacted your career?
- Has it been difficult to get back on the career track?
Our discussion is based on a Harvard Business Review report titled “The Hidden Brain Drain: Off-Ramps and On-Ramps in Women’s Careers.”
- Talia Beckett-Davis, President & Chairwoman, Canadian Women in Public Relations; Founder, Pink Pearl PR; Director of Communications, AdvantageBC
- Robin Cook Bondy, Communications Manager, Nature’s Path Foods
- Leeann Froese, Owner, Town Hall Brands
- Ange Frymire Fleming, President, Vocal Point Communications; Professor, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Shonali Burke, President & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
- Natalie Langston, TV Host, Producer, Journalist, Emcee & Brand Ambassador; Fitness & Health Reporter, BC Living.
Location: Online Discussion
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017