- This event has passed.
Video On Demand Discussion – How To Prove PR Value To An Organization
February 1 @ 12:00 pm - March 2 @ 4:00 pm$97
We are pleased to invite you to the Women in PR North America Online Seminar – How To Prove PR Value To An Organization. In this online session, we are discussing an issue ranked as most important to PR in our research – how to define and prove the value of what we do.
This is a 60 minute video on demand panel discussion (recording from our live event) sharing the tools you need as a public relations professional and demonstrating how to prove the value of public relations to an organization.
- 60 minute video on demand panel discussion (recording from our live event)
- 6 lessons and course workbook
- Led by the President & CEO of Women in PR North America
- Discussion with 4 accomplished women in the field
- Unlimited access
- Amanda Bates, Vice President and Managing Partner at Curve Communications Group Ltd.
- Natasha Netschay Davies, Partner at Moonraker PR and Social Media Networking Instructor at Simon Fraser University
- Lucy Duso, Policy Coordinator, External Relations Department for Metro Vancouver
- Pamela Saunders, PR & Social Media Manager at Microsoft