Video On Demand Discussion – Navigating A Woman’s Career in Business
January 4 @ 5:00 pm - February 27 @ 8:00 pm$67
Join American Women in Public Relations for a 90 minute video on demand discussion on career offroads and onroads – navigating a woman’s career in business. It is based on a Harvard Business Review report entitled “The Hidden Brain Drain: Off-Ramps and On-Ramps in Women’s Careers.”
Our panelists share personal insights on career off-ramps and how these off-ramps have impacted their careers. They share strategies to on-ramp after taking time off to raise children, care for elderly parents, or to manage other life experiences.
The video on demand discussion includes negotiating tips, confidence advice, mentorship, career inspiration and thoughts on gender diversity in the workplace.
- 90 minute video on demand panel discussion (recording from our live event)
- 9 audio lessons (BONUS discussions from our panelists)
- Led by the President & CEO of Women in PR North America
- Interviews with 5 accomplished women in the field
- Unlimited access
*** If you are a member of Women in PR North America log-in to our PR Academy to watch this discussion free of charge.
- Natalie Langston, TV Host, Producer, Journalist, Emcee & Brand Ambassador; Fitness & Health Reporter, BC Living.
- Ange Frymire Fleming, President, Vocal Point Communications; Professor, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Charmaine Hammond, Conflict Resolution, Leadership, Resilience and Team Building Expert, Hammond International Inc
- Leeann Froese, Owner, Town Hall Brands
- Robin Cook Bondy, Communications Manager, Nature’s Path Foods
- Shonali Burke, President & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
We encourage you to watch this important career discussion and consider getting involved as a member.