- This event has passed.
Crisis Communications Conference – Washington, D.C.
May 8, 2018 - May 9, 2018
Join Women in PR USA at the Ragan Crisis Communications Conference in Washington, D.C. Learn new strategies to prepare, protect and promote your organization and brand in a climate of crisis.
Crises are inevitable. Nearly 70 percent of organizations have experienced a crisis in the past four years, according to PwC—yet only 10 percent say they’re prepared for one.
Don’t bury your head—and career—in the sand. Join this immersive training event to create or revamp your crisis playbook and bring your crisis communications skills up to speed. You’ll leave with the latest techniques and templates you need to handle any crisis—from shortfalls and Trump tweets to natural disasters, data breaches and more.
This is one event you can’t afford to miss if you want to protect your organization’s reputation, customers, employees and bottom line at crunch time.
- How to crisis-proof your organization (and career)
- The essential elements of a foolproof crisis plan
- The anatomy of a crisis—and how to respond at each phase
- New ways to prevent and contain social media attacks
- How to prep staff for media calls and crisis interviews
- A regimen to restore reputation when the dust settles
A crisis just broke out at your organization. Are you:
- Responding quickly and calmly, following your established crisis protocol?
If the answer is B, you’re not alone. Only ten percent of organizations believe they are prepared for a crisis. With major mishaps making the headlines every day, you can’t afford to not be prepared.
Join the experts at the Crisis Communications Conference on May 8-9 in Washington, D.C., and get the skills you need to weather any storm with confidence.
As a member or friend of the Organization of American Women in Public Relations, you’ll save $150.
Experts at LEVICK, Uber, T-Mobile, FEMA and more will show you how to:
- Identify the biggest threats to your organization and eliminate potential risks
- Train spokespeople and employees to answer tough questions with poise
- Create a digital response plan, combat internet trolls and extinguish social media fires
- Rebuild your reputation after a crisis and regain public trust
A crisis doesn’t have to destroy your bottom line—or your peace of mind. Register today, and face any calamity with unwavering confidence.