- This event has passed.
Brand Storytelling & Content Marketing Conference – San Jose, California
September 26, 2018 - September 28, 2018$1,545
Refresh your content with tips from the experts at Ragan’s Brand Storytelling and Content Marketing Conference at Intel on Sept. 26–28 in San Jose, California.
For communicators, it can be demoralizing to see nonexistent traffic on your websites, low open rates on emails and poor engagement on social media campaigns.
You’re putting in the hours and creating plenty of content, and yet you can’t seem to grab the attention of your audience.
You’ll discover how to:
- Tap into behavioral science research to understand what makes readers remember your content
- Use video and images to improve your press releases and pitches
- Create buyer personas that effectively guide the direction of your content
- Make search engine optimization a priority in your content strategy, not an afterthought
Join communicators from Intel, ESPN, Aflac, Wired and more for this conference filled with ideas to send audience engagement skyrocketing.
Register here to save $250 with American Women in Public Relations.
As content reigns supreme, you must get to the heart of your story to command your audiences’ attention. This conference will highlight practical strategies, tactics and tips on how to identify stories within your organization, tailor content across platforms and channels, use storytelling and content marketing to support PR, marketing and internal communications goals, measure your content’s effectiveness and more—no matter what your budget.
Join American Women in Public Relations and get takeaways to produce and distribute content that will turn you into a powerhouse content creator.
What you’ll learn:
- Why images and videos are crucial to grabbing attention—and how you can include them in your content and pitches
- Tips for identifying and working with employee subject experts—as well as pairing their voices with external influencers
- How to optimize outstanding content with SEO and build out your content strategy
- Secrets to maintaining a clear brand voice across departments, channels and content types