- This event has passed.
Best Practices for Communicators in Highly Regulated Industries Conference – New York City
November 8 - November 9$945
The Best Practices for Communicators in Highly Regulated Industries Conference organized by Ragan Communications will show you how to get creative while still playing by the rules. Communicators in regulated industries have a fine line to walk. On one hand, you must push the envelope to engage audiences and establish a strong, relevant brand for your organization. You also have a lot of rules and red tape that stand in your way.
Join communicators in such industries as utilities, health care, finance, government, insurance and more on Nov. 8–9 in New York City at Con Edison’s headquarters.
- Develop social media programs that highlight the work of your organization
- Find and tell stories that make dull topics interesting to diverse audiences
- Work with your legal team to simplify approval processes and get more done
- And more
This is a unique opportunity to learn from and network with communicators in similar verticals, facing the same challenges. Register today and start crafting communications that wow audiences without upsetting your legal team. Register here to save $150!
The experts at this conference will show you how to craft communications that engage audiences without breaking the rules. Discover how to gain buy-in for your programs, produce more creative content, grab the attention of employees and reporters and build a strong presence online.
What you’ll learn:
- Strategies to win support and create and deploy engaging social media programs
- How to lift the veil on senior leaders and build an authentic online presence for them
- Tactics to work more effectively with your legal team, especially during times of crisis
- Why you should be using video to showcase compelling stories within your organization