- This event has passed.
2018 Leadership and Executive Communications Conference – Washington, D.C.
September 13 - September 14$1445
Become a trusted advisor to executives—join Women in PR and industry experts this fall in D.C.
Gone are the days when executive communicators served as the woman “behind the curtain,” writing speeches and taking orders.
Your leaders are constantly in the spotlight, and they need you next to them shaping their strategy and protecting their reputation. Get the strategies and skills you need for your new role at Ragan’s 2018 Leadership and Executive Communications Conference, Sept. 13–14 in Washington, D.C.
Top professionals at Edelman, Assurance, Microsoft, the American Dental Association and more will show you how to:
- Create a compelling, emotional executive voice that resonates with audiences
- Gain the trust of employees, customers and reporters with authentic communications
- Extend the reach of your speeches using social media, video and techniques from TED talks
Don’t let recent headlines strike fear in you or your executives. Take your place at the table with them and craft the strategic communications you need to protect your organization’s reputation. Register here to save $150
Discover how to help leaders break through to audiences, navigate new trends and social issues, protect organizational reputation and advance business goals. Get the skills you need to become a trusted advisor to leaders. Join us!
What you’ll learn:
- How to help leaders deliver authentic, compelling addresses that inspire audiences
- Tactics to develop a strong executive presence on digital platforms and strengthen your brand image
- How to navigate tricky political territory and maintain the trust of the media and consumers
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with executives to reach their goals and yours